Many people are unfamiliar with the name IHS Markit, but the company plays an indispensable role in the auto industry through its comprehensive market research and analysis. IHS Markit also hands out its notable Automotive Loyalty Awards every year at the Detroit Auto Show, and this year FCA US LLC vehicles took home five first prizes:
- For the second straight year, the entire Jeep brand won the award for Highest Conquest Performance
- The 2018 Dodge Challenger earned Highest Model Loyalty in the Non-Luxury Midsize Sport segment, marking the sixth time that this inimitable muscle car finished tops in its category
- The 2018 Jeep® Wrangler garnered the title of Highest Model Loyalty in the Non-Luxury Midsize SUV segment, making it back-to-back wins for this unstoppable SUV
- Another model to earn back-to-back wins is the RAM 1500, which has now earned the title of Highest Model Loyalty in the Non-Luxury Full-Size Half-Ton Pickup segment in 2017 and 2018
- Last but certainly not least is the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee, which was awarded first prize in the category “Highest Model Loyalty in the Non-Luxury Midsize SUV” segment. This is the fourth year in a row that this iconic SUV has taken home the blue ribbon, and the ninth time since the IHS Markit Awards began.
There’s so much to like about each of these award winners: for example, every 2018 Jeep Wrangler comprises more than 70 years of 4×4, off-road engineering excellence, and this year’s Dodge Challenger lineup is the most powerful in this model’s history.
For an award-winning “RAM near me”, set your navigation to Sunland Park Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM and enjoy a full walkthrough and test drive today!